Friday Flower - TUT3

Hi everyone I am back to post another Friday Flower tutorial.  This is a simply shabby chic flower that you can make in minutes.

This is the flower I used I embossed them as shown below using my sizzix and an embossing folder

Next I pressed down on the end of the leaves with an embossing tool to cup each petal

This is how they will look when you are done 
 Closer look I also inked the edges in a metallic gold ink
Now stagger each petal and layer
 Once done I made the center flower more closed like a ball - the gold ink really makes the petals stand out
Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone enjoyed this quick easy flower


5 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Thanks for the tutorial! Amazing shabby chic flower!

ShelbyDoodle Designs by Nancy Smith said...

Very pretty Monica, love the gold edges and dry emboss, such an easy technique to make a gorgeous flower.

Carola said...

I like your idea and the flower.
Thanks for the tutorial.
Greetings, Carola

Sparkly Engineer said...

gorgeous flower

Creative M said...

Beautiful..
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Powered by Blogger.