Love is All You Need!

7:46 AM
Hi everyone Monica here and my inspiration for today is the Love is All You Need! I used Great Impression stamp Beth & Jane I absolutely love this cute stamps from Great Impressions.  There are several different ones.  Be sure to check them out!


I went for black and pink for this card.  I used some Spellbinders dies and if I remember correct hm.. Glitz paper and added some flowers.  You know me flowers are usually somewhere in the mix!

Hope everyone enjoyed my post and Happy Hump Day everyone....

8 comments:

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Super sweet Monica!!

Susie

Crea S said...

So sweet!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

Creative M said...

Precious image and a SWEET card! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sparkly Engineer said...

Saw your card on GI blog and thought it was just as cute as could be. Really think it's the perfect friendship card.

Carola said...

Lovely card!
Greetings, Carola

Lizzy said...

Such a pretty card, and cute little image too! Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place this time xx

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.

DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Michaela said...

Thank you very much for your lovely comment you left on my blog, Monica.
Your card is beautifully designed. Love the colour palette you used and the image is super sweet xx

Powered by Blogger.