SVG Attic Blog Hop

6:00 AM
TGIF!! everyone from sunny Florida and today SVG Attic is having a blog hop.  There are only a few stops so I know everyone can leave some love along the way and be eligible to win a $20 GC from SVG Attic and right now everything is 60% off so hurry and get some amazing files!!!

 Now on to my project... but first here is the lineup

Here is the lineup:

I used the Valentine Cupcake Wrappers set and took the hearts and adhered them to a toothpick so they would stand  and used the bottle from the Perfect Picnic set took the top off and curled the flaps down to make a funky vase to hold the Christmas hearts.





These are the sets I used for my project:



Thanks for stopping by everyone and TGIF!!!

18 comments:

Beth Hillier said...

Sweet project!!

Beth F. said...

Very cute! I love the bling around the vase!

Tfive said...

I love anything with hearts!!! Very nice!!!

Tabetha Watson said...

Love the hearts and the bling!

Black Sparrow Studio said...

I love the hearts. They remind me of balloons. What did you wrap around the toothpicks? I love the dimension it adds to the project.

Scrap N Creations By Melissa said...

This is really awesome! I love how you turned a file into something that you wanted to do for that specific project. Love how you thought out of the box!! :)
Melissa Clark

Lemon Fountain said...

So cute... love it.

sandmar15 said...

Very cute love the bling. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Creative M said...

A LOVELY project!! Wonderful job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥

Ruthie Lopez said...

Beautiful project!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Camille Short said...

Love the project!

Laura said...

I love it..
Laura
lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Pretty vase! Love the bling!

Terry said...

Cute idea - nice way to use sets for soemthing different than what they were designed for! Like the vase & hearts!

Donna Mckinley said...

Your vase turned out neat.

Fields Family said...

Great use of the wine bottle!
Thanks!

lorby said...

Cute project! Very unique!

Sparkly Engineer said...

The way you used the bottle and turned it into a vase is great. I love how you used the elements from all the different sets to make a completely different project

Powered by Blogger.