SVG Attic - Tray Wagon

Hi everyone Monica here I hope everyone had a fabulous Fourth of July.  We all went down to the rive to see the city where I live do fireworks and this year it was just not the same.  Seems like everything is just changing.  I think it lasted maybe 20 minutes...  Anyways it is always nice to spend time with family and friends so it it was worth the trip.  Now for my project.

I created this tray wagon by using pieces from SVG Attics Go Green file and Moms English Garden.  I used the clover flower and tray.
 I outlined the cart with some ribbon from May Arts
 This is great for putting some candy, cookies etc... in 



I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stoppping by!!
Have some SVG Attic files we would love to see what you create!!

Challenge
2 Creative Chicks - 3d Ch. #4

8 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful. Would love to have you come and link it up over at 2 Creative Chicks "3d" challenge.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sparkly Engineer said...

Very cute. I really thought the shamrock wheels were darling.

Know what you mean about the fireworks downtown, ours lasted maybe 15 minutes last night.

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful ,beautiful creation. Love the colors.
Gr Elly

Creative M said...

Monica, this is beautiful!!!Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog) ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Evila said...

WOOOHOOO, It is let'n me post. Your work is as Beautiful as always. The wheels and lace r Pretty, Pretty.

Nana said...

Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Creative M said...

Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Tabitha Davis said...

Great project. Always so happy to see everyone having fun in crafting.
From the 2 Creative Chicks:)
Tabitha
The Desire to Create is one of the Deepest Yearnings of the Human Soul.
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers and stamps:)
Come join us at Craft Lovin for "Parents Day" Link up a "Parents Day" project and be in line for some great prizes:)

Powered by Blogger.