Just Imagine Crafts

Hi everyone Monica here with another Monday post for Just Imagine Crafts.  Today I am sharing a mini album I made and used different Kreaxion punches to deocrate it with. The papers I used was from an CTMH kit I think from a couple of years ago actually.
CIMG0016
CIMG0006
CIMG0008
I used Kreaxion 305 punch to make the what I think looks like a face - you can see it better in the below pictureCIMG0009
CIMG0010
The page below I used Kreaxion 306 and I kept the fragments from the punch and made the little bats on this pageCIMG0011
This page I used Kreaxion 914 and made the border here by cutting the punched piece in half
CIMG0004
CIMG0005
CIMG0013
This page I used Kreaxion 306 and kept some of the fragment pieces and made little page corners
CIMG0015
Well I hope everyone enjoyed my post today and thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Marfa Otano said...

Monica wow, this mini is adorable! You did a great job :-D

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Monica, thanks for joining in my candy but sorry you need to be a member/follower of my blog to be eligible..cheers, aNNie

Powered by Blogger.