All About Me Hop



 Hi and welcome everyone to Just Imagine Crafts / Kreaxions Punches
All About Me Blog Hop
We're giving away a Kreaxions 4 - in 1 punch and circle cutter to ONE lucky
blog hop participant. To be entered into the drawing for this prize simply
visit each DT blog, leaving a comment on each one. Follow Just Imagine Crafts please
and then leave one final comment on the Just Imagine Blog.
We'll announce the lucky winner on Monday!

In support of the Blog Hop all Kreaxions products will be 25% off
from  Sept 14 - Sept 15!!
 Discount good online only and CAN NOT be combined with any other offers.
For international shipping rates please contact customer service at
 Be sure to start  at : www.justimaginecrafts.typepad.com/
From there the Hop starts with:
                        Bev   ( you are here)

and after Wendi go back to Just Imagine Crafts to leave a comment about the blog hop.
***************************************
In celebration of "All about Me"
I made this page below. Check it out and view the amazing things that Kreaxions products can do.


All About Me

 I chose these pictures because to me this represents who I am.  I coached cheerleading and dance and I was a mother to over 20 girls and I loved every minute of it.  These were definitely some of the happiest days of my life.  We had a ball everywhere we went the girls spent a night over my house and everything.
on the other hand- well let's see what does that really mean.  I am a mother of two kids, my son Andre is 23 and my daughter is 19.  I work at the Kennedy Space Center and I love it.  If people were to describe me they would say Monica is a kid in an adult body and wherever she goes her camera is not far behind.  So I made this page.  I was sitting at my desk at work taking pictures of myself.  Everyone thought I was losing my mind which I was because I was bored hahha.  My daughter laughs at me because she says I am doing the most - whatever that means. 
 I used Kreaxion 903 to make the borders.  You get 2 out of just one punch


 Thanks for stopping and hopping with us.
next up is Wendi

18 comments:

Bev said...

really fun page and the white punched border pop with the other colours...fab job with Kreaxions

Jackie Plank said...

I am coming to love that one punch, it looks so much like eyelet lace. This is a gorgeous layout too, showing it off.

Scrapenabler said...

Great layout, love the eyelet punch that you used.

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun page and loved learning more about ya!!!!! wonderful punch work!!!

Deborah Long said...

Those punched borders really pop - great LO!

The Gov. said...

Fun lo Monica and punch #903 is one of my favs!

LisaM said...

Fun layout Monica and I didn't know you worked at the Kennedy Space Center, that is so cool!

Tracy F. said...

Fabulous page! Love those punched borders!

GinniG said...

What a FABULOUS page Monica! The punch is PERFECT for the theme! And working at the Kennedy Space Center must be AWESOME! :)

Lee-Anne said...

Those borders rock! Love your page.

Corlann said...

Great use of the punch! what a fun page!

Darcy said...

Really fun page!

Sherri said...

Like the stars to make an s

Robin (Tqmnurse) said...

love those borders...

Alison Day said...

I can see your fun side in this layout. Great job!

Charity said...

I'm so in love with your contrasting colors!!! WTG

marg0006 said...

Sweet LO's

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Love your border and seeingmore about you.

Powered by Blogger.