Always - Clear Scraps

Hi everyone Monica here again to share a Clear Card from Clear Scraps.  This is the 1st time I have seen one and I am completely sold.  Absolutely love them.  I love anything that offers illusion and these are perfect.
IMG_0068I used Simple Stories patterned paper.  Love the fun camera prints
IMG_0070When you first open you package what you get is a back piece and 2 side flaps that you adhere to the back panel with clear circular adhesive - super neat btw or have I said that already - think I did... they look like this

IMG_0071This shows the first side open and I put a huge cloud that carries over onto the other side
IMG_0073Here is an aerial view of what it looks like and you can see how the cloud carries over and it almost serves as a closure piece
IMG_0072Here I have the front view and I amd showing it with the side open so you can the cool look of the acrylic.  These are a must have I PROMISE! 
Thanks for stopping by everyone and I hope you enjoyed my post today!
Hey almost forgot and you get this neat envelope to put it in..

A little twist head on over to the Clear Scraps blog leave me a comment and become a follower and one lucky person will be the new owner of my 2nd official post as a Clear Scraps gal!!

Oh and leave me a comment on Simply Monica letting me know you did!

4 comments:

Texas JennyWren said...

I am a follower and I left a comment over at the Clear Scraps site. Thanks for a chance to win
txjennywren.blogspot.com

Creative M said...

Creative & Beautiful!!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great project!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I am trying to leave a comment on clear scraps and it wants me to download an app and i am at work. Also the only way to subscribe is through typepad (same app). I can't do it. sorry. they should make it easier to leave comments and follow. i give my readers many options like email, google plus, bloglovin', etc...having just one choice that makes you agree to an app is not good. i would love to win but it is just too many hoops to jump through.

Powered by Blogger.