Chg. #136 - Roses


Hi everyone and Welcome to another Sweetstamps.com challenge and this week it is Roses and of course my fave because I love love flowers.  This gorgeous stamp is the Cutwork Rose it is very big and bold which makes coloring a breeze it is on of my fave from the Sweetstamps


  I just love this SweetCuts dies I used the Flutterby and Elegant Leaves for the tail

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and next week in case you guys want to get a head start it is all about fun "Borders" so be sure to get your card posted to the challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by everyone...
Simply Monica

10 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

This card is beautiful. The flowers are so scrumptious and the white cutouts are just elegant.

Shelly Schmidt said...

The flowers just pop out at me- LOVE the color on your card- the White overlay is such a great accent too! Beautiful!

Calypso's Crafts said...

Amazing card Monica....Absolutely stunning and vibrant!!! Love the outlined Roses.

DeNetra said...

Wow Monica this is beautiful. I love the way you did the butterfly. Hugs DeNetra

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, love how you layered the roses around the frame. Love the bling on the butterfly.

Carola said...

Gorgeous card, I love your roses.
/Carola

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Monica! I just LOVE this sweet card. The colors are wonderful, and I am delighted that you stopped by to play along in our challenge. I hope you will join us again (our new challenges always start on Wednesday) and I would just LOVE seeing more of your wonderful art!
God bless you!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lisa S. said...

The frame with the roses is gorgeous and so is your coloring. I love this card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Roxie said...

So pretty, love the use of the roses and butterfly die with the frame.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow, what a beautiful card!! Such beautiful coloring of the roses! The flowers just pop!! Love the Elegant Leaves for the tail of the butterfly, what a good idea!

Powered by Blogger.