Clear Scraps

Hi everyone Monica here and this is my first post for Clear Scraps and I hope I do a good job!.  I am sharing a mini album I made for school.  My son's teacher Mrs. Adams taught my son and daughter so I made her this Skirted Tag mini album as a gift to post pics in.
IMG_0037I left certain spots black because she loves to write little funny blurbs the kids say.  I used some patterned paper from CTMH I loe the interesting color blend on this set.
IMG_0038
Closer look at the flowers
IMG_0039This is the back side of the tag.  I added another spot for a pictured and the saying you see has a little pocket
IMG_0041Here is another tag
IMG_0044This page with my sons adorable smile lol I used the acrylic Pennants embellishments
IMG_0046Closer view of the pennants I then outlined each one witha paint pen so you could see it pop off the page
IMG_0047This page here has a pull out tag pocket I added
IMG_0048
I hope everyone enjoyed my 1st official post and I am so privileged to be a part of an amazing team of Fab ladies!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.