Genuinely Jane Studios

Hi everyone I am so thrilled to be sharing a project I made as a Guest Designer for Genuinely Jane Studios and when you see all  her products you definitely will say "yes those are Genuinely Jane"...  I used the Cloud Book.  I used gesso, Creative Inspirations paints, stencils and molding paste on the front cover and I inked it up with various colors.


 this page I cut a mat from Spellbinders and used a Heidi Swapp banner

 the adorable butterfly is a die from SweetStamps 
 here is a closer look I used gold paper from Kodak and I have been looking everywhere for more and can not find it anywhere HELP....
 this page I used this spray of flowers on different pages I have to admit I am in love with this set

 I added this intricate doily that is from Gina's Designs

 another doily

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and be sure to check back for my next one - leave a comment on my blog and the GJS blog and become a follower and one lucky person will win this awesome Cloud mini.

1 comment:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

That is so cute and happy! Love it!

Powered by Blogger.