Jinger Adams

Hi everyone Monica here with another Jinger post.  Today I am sharing a accordion clutch I made with 2 12x12 pieces of paper and some Sweet Tart patterned paper from Jinger Adams.  This clutch is super easy to make if your interested check out my blog for more information.
I needed to make sure the papers really had a good hold so I used my Xyron large sticker maker for this project.

If your looking for a quick craft for the kiddies to do this is super fast, easy and most of all FUN!!



I hope everyone enjoyed my post today and be sure to check back the detailed instructions.... leave a comment if your interested in the tutorial.

Simply Monica



2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Very cool! I would love to see a tutorial for this and love the papers you used. :)

K and P's Mom said...

I would love to see a tutorial on this. I think the papers used were great.

Mary O'Neal
South Bend,IN

Powered by Blogger.