Stampotique Design Team Call

8:50 PM
Hi everyone today I am sharing some cards I am submitting for Stampotique's call.  When one hears of Stampotique a lot of people may think unique, odd not your typical stamps because of the unique designs and look of all the stamps.  I created cards to show how although different, beautiful these stamps are.  I love how they look and you don't have to use them for eclectic type post or for mixed media type projects.  These stamps can be used everyday just like Lawn Fawn, Justrite Stampers etc... Matter of fact these stamps challenge you more in a different way.  So on to my posts.

This one I made super fun and bright - perfect card for a little girls birthday and what little girl doesnt love flowers!


Awesome card for Halloween
IMG_0023

IMG_0024

My name is Monica or Simply Monica because I like to keep it simple - no stress, no drama just Simple!  I would love to be a part of the team I have been waiting awhile for the call but I either miss it or forget to check back, but I have admired these stamps for a long time.  I guess I love them because they are so unique, odd and different much like myself yet when you get a really close look they are simple.  I have always wanted to show people how beautifully different these stamps!


3 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Hi Monica! This is Valerie, from the Paper Nest Dolls design team, and I came over to check out your stuff :) I LOOOVE these images, and what you did with them is absolutely exquisite! Good luck on the Stampotique DT tryout; these are fab! I've never seen this stamp company before; I'm gonna HAVE to check them out ;) Anyway, welcome aboard the PND team; I love it there!

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Monica, just wanted to wish you luck in the Stampotique Design Team Call! These two gorgeous (not to mention colorful) cards certainly say you are qualified to inspire the rest of us!

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful coloring, really like the colors on that first one. Thanks for joining us for the call and best of luck.

Powered by Blogger.