Tick Tock

Happy Monday everyone and it is a hot in Florida again.  Today I am sharing an upcycled clock I found in Marshalls awhile back.  I just about threw anything I could find on this one lol.  I used some amazing pieces from Gina's Design, gesso, CI paint, glimmer mist, fabrics, paper and bunch of other fun stuff.  
Chippies I used from Gina's Peacock Feathers shape set and Feathers
 Here is a closer view



I used decoupage glue to adhere everything to the wood box.  I hope everyone enjoyed my piece today and I finally got a new camera so I can start making some videos as promised.

Thanks for stopping by and check out the past Friday Freebie Gina did a fabulous Halloween set just click the link and look for yourself!!


Challenges

9 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

You may have thrown the pieces on there but boy did they stick to all the right places - lol. Totally loving this clock - especially the colors and the feathers and the images, and, and, and....

Are you in MO, I'm in St. Louis

Monica Edwards said...

No I am in hot Florida...

Itzy Bellababy said...

Wow! Very pretty!

Loz said...

Fabulous project. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Tina henderson said...

fab creation, happy i got to see it through MIM x

Antonella said...

Wow, you did a fantastic job with your mantle clock makeover! I really love those peacock feathers too. You have so many wonderful things to "throw" at it.

I linked over from MIM where I am participating too with Sympathy Card and Remember 911 card and would love it if you'd stop by.
Hugs, Antonella :-)

Sandy said...

Wow you made this clock into a lovely piece of artwork. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs,
Sandy

Laney said...

WOW!! I saw this at MIM and just had to take a closer look!!
hugs
laney

Billie A said...

Saw your project on MIM and love this idea. Great work

Powered by Blogger.