CREATE

6:00 AM
Hi everyone Monica again sharing another Clear Scraps project.  I made this Home Decor piece using the Expressions Large Create.  I added a photo mat, but it was really hard to capture a good picture so I am breaking it into pieces. 

 The -R- I painted and inked with stazon this is a great ink to use on acrylic
I handmade the flowers using SEI Yesteryear collection this is a gorgeous collection for fall projects. 
This photo mat came in the set this way all I had to do was cut it out. 
 Here is the piece again I outlined it with a gold paint pen perfect for acrylic

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and be sure to leave a comment I would love to hear what everyone thinks...


Supplies Used:




1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Neat project. I love the clear scraps and haven't tried using any yet

Powered by Blogger.