Final Three

Hi everyone today I am sharing 3 of my favorite projects I did as an Great Impressions Design Team member as I party ways.  I had an amazing time designing with some of the best in the craft world and I am sure we shall cross paths again as I move on to different exciting ventures!!

My first post is this tag I made 


  I totally loved how this tag came out I wasn't sure how it would look with all the pink flowers, but overall I love the look.  I used Flower Girl G482



My 2nd post to share is this card and I promise I not all pink by design lol..

This is a card I made using Great Impression Lacey Butterflies

I added some fringe lace  and some snaps 


My final project for the day is this card I made using some of 

 these adorable stamps from Great Impressions so super cute and a perfect size.  This cute girl is Pumpkin Patch Patty!
I added some ribbon and I used a few different sets from Spellbinders 

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and enjoyed my time with Great Impressions!!

3 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely cards Monica.
Gr Elly

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks Elly!!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I've really enjoyed being on the GI design team with you. You've been a great source of inspiration

Powered by Blogger.