Sweetstamps Ch#141

6:30 AM

Hey everyone it is time for another wonderful challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog and we are eager for you to join in! We'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!

SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

-----------------------

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Frames

For my challenge I used SS Stamp  Lacey Frame and cut out the middle to make a frame and then I stamped SS StampWedding Dove & Scripture and laid the frame over the top and then added a flourish piece.




9 comments:

Monica Edwards said...

Lacey Frame and Wedding Dove!

Roxie said...

Very pretty card, great job framing the image.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is like a piece of art work! I love the large swirl and the lace stamped in black is so elegant!

rudlis said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love your work ... sooooo elegant!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How beautiful- love the fab frame accenting the gorgeous image! Your coloring is amazing!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful coloring on the Wedding Doves. Love the added flourish and pearls.

Denise said...

Monica what can I say! This is amazing! Your coloring and all the detail is wonderful! Love the swirl!
I have not forgot to about the pressie I said I am going to send you, the show was last week end so just about on my feet again and will get something for you asap.
Sweet Hugs
Denise
xox

Donna K said...

Lovely card, Monica! This is so romantic and sweet. Your details are amazing...that flourish swirl is my favorite!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is everything romantic and wonderful just what a wedding card should be

Powered by Blogger.