Thank You

12:07 PM
Hi everyone Monica here with another Jinger Adams project.  My niece the other day helped me clean up my scrapbook room and I was so shocked! Normally she wont even say hello to me.  So to say Thanks I made her this gift box and stuck some candy and some t-shirt she wanted inside of it and it was a great hit!


I used this awesome digi from The Paper Nest Dolls called Bedtime Ellie

I added some lace along the top of the box 
The gorgeous paper is from Jinger's Sweet Tart collection awesome colors everyone just awesome


and of course I had to add some flowers to it - a project is just not quite complete without flowers right?!! be sure to check out my blog for my flower tutorials.

Thanks for stopping by
Simply Monica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.

Sandy said...

Gorgeous treat box. Love the bright papers and cute image and that gorgeous lace too. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
I noticed you have not added a link back to Make It Monday, could you please do so to make your entry valid.
Hugs,
Sandy

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous box. Love your awesome colouring and design. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love the detail and coloring on this project.

Powered by Blogger.