Witch Way

Hi everyone today I am taking time out to share some cards I made for a dear friend who has spread her wings and with her new stamp line.  I am sure a lot of you are already familiar with her Melissa Langford Mueller especially if you are on FB! lol  I am proud to be a part of this venture with her.  When she asked me if I would be one of her Design Team Members I said of course.  Anything to help a friend especially an amazing one as her.  

I hope everyone will show her some love and become a follower of her blog and Fan Page and be sure to leave a comment she is having an Fantabulous giveaway!!  Here is my 1st card I created with the Witch Way stamp set. 

Here is my 2nd card I did using other stamps - you get so many crafty sentiments they are just too cute...

Melissa is having a giveaway so be sure to click here and follow the instructions and the prize is some May Arts ribbon... who doesn't love May Arts!

Thanks for stopping by and remember to keep it simple!
simply Monica


2 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful cards, Monica! Good luck to your friend!

Sparkly Engineer said...

That first card is very clever for an October birthday. I love the sentiment and that second one rocks. Broomtastic - great word!

Powered by Blogger.