clear scraps & dcwv hop


Welcome to the DCWV and Clear Scraps blog hop I am excited to be on for day one for the Clear Scraps team.  I have a couple of projects to share with everyone today and I hope everyone enjoys my projects!!


 First is a stand up calendar I made by using one of the sheets from the DCWV The Spooky Time paper collection and I cut a piece of my Clear Scraps 12x12 acrylic sheet to size and adhered it to the top of the paper with my Beacons adhesive which is a must for acrylic!!

The Clear Scraps flower is made to move so you can mark the exact day it is


Second, I made a tag again by cutting my 12x12 acrylic sheet and then I embossed it and inked with some Stazon which works best for acrylic - another must have!

Added a manor house flower and fussy cut some of the paper out of the set 

 Third, is a Clear Scraps Little Miss Molly Clear n Chip mini album the front piece actually is from I used some extra thick embossing powder and then took a rubber stamp and pressed it onto the embossing powder while it was still hot for texture - then I used the clear sheet from the Clear Scraps set to make a window piece
Here you can see better and I just fussy cut some paper to cover up the backside
 Here is another page from the mini 

The last page of the mini is the clear acrylic and I added some metal photo corners - I love love the acrylic 


I hope everyone enjoyed my projects and be sure to come back for Day Two and if you become a follower and leave a comment you will be entered into a secret RAK I am giving away... Worth over $50.00 I promise you will want a chance to win!

Thanks for stopping by

PRODUCTS USED




28 comments:

Laura Turcotte said...

What a wonderful job you did on this mini!

Angela said...

Wow! 3 projects? What a fabulous job you did on each of them! I really love the countdown calendar! Very clever!

cghundley said...

Great creations!
Love the calender.
Carla from Utah

cghundley said...

Also became a follower!
Carla from Utah

Its In Our Hands said...

Spooky!!!! The countdown could be done as an advent calendar as well. Great idea.

Sandra Smith said...

All your projects are awesome. I especially love the calendar with the flower for the day. A very creative idea.

joy said...

Very unique and clever creations! Thanks for sharing your process.

TracyM #6773 said...

Three BOO-tiful projects!!!
How COOL that you can emboss and stamp on the acrylic pages - AWESOME effect with the clear panels and pages!!! Your calendar is a fun way to count down and can see it making a lovely advent too :) LOVE the embossed texture and fun shape of your album too - I've been over to read about the Clear N Chips and think they are a fabulous combo of mediums and pretty shapes!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your crafty inspiration :)
PS - I'm now a follower and looking forward to looking back through your projects once I'm done hopping.

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Wow... totally expecting one project but you gave us 3! Plus a bunch of great tips. I am beginning to think I don't need to be intimidated by acrylic. You've done wonderful things with it.

Connie Mercer said...

fantastic monica!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fantastic mini!!! love all the details!

Gavi S said...

Love the clear acrylic page and the thick embossing impression technique!

marylouh said...

Love the calendar. The pumpkins are so cute - happy and smiling. thanks for sharing.

cdm317 said...

I am a new follower. Your projects are fantastic!

marylouh said...

I became a follower thru e-mail. Looking forward to great projects. Based on this one I know they will be.

Pinky Hobbs said...

Great projects Monica! :)

Janis said...

Just LOVE the see-through quality of the mini-album pages that allow your creativity to extend to layering with the adjacent pages.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

Robin B. said...

Wow, these are amazing Halloween projects! I really love that mini album, thanks for sharing.

Memories by Manda said...

Neat acrylic album. I didn't know you can emboss acrylic.

Memories by Manda said...

PS I started following your blog.

UnikByYes said...

Love the calendar idea!!! and the tag is fabulous Monica!!! TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz O.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous mini album. Love the countdown calendar and the way you have left some of the clear acrylic. Gorgeous

Golden Goddess Designs said...

wow! I love this project! Halloween stuff is my favorite! REfreshing to see it anytime of year!

Ange said...

Fun! Great use of the products. Love me some spooky fun!!

jordanbev5 said...

Wow! You did a wonderful job with ALL your projects today!

Barbara Bruder said...

All of these projects are FABULOUS!!! I just became one of your followers.

Sue D said...

Very spooky projects! I am a follower.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Vickie said...

Awesome job on your mini. I like how you did the last page. TFS

Vickie Bryan

Powered by Blogger.