Clear Scraps & Lindy's Stamp Gang - Promo!

Hi everyone welcome to day one of the Clear Scraps and Lindy's Stamp Gang - Promo!  All week you will see some amazing projects from the Clear Scraps design team featuring LSG products!  
For my project I created a layout using Clear Scraps 12x12 clear acrylic sheets.  These are awesome to use and fun to work with!

this is the Clear Scraps Expression acrylic word I used

 

 Here is a closeup of the flowers I made - I sprayed them with Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist and Stardust - the shimmer from these mists are amazing!

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check back tomorrow on the Clear Scraps blog for the next fab project








3 comments:

wendyp said...

Beautiful!!

Carol S said...

Very pretty! I've never used Clear Scraps..love the look!
Love that image also!

Molly said...

Saw your project on the clear scraps page...so glad to find your blog! Molly D

Powered by Blogger.