Humphrey's

Hi everyone I want to share a project I made using Spectrum Noir pens and a stamp from Crafters Companion Humphrys Corner Collection.  This was a fun stamp to color and normally I use my copics but I wanted to see how much of a difference Spectrums were and in my opinion they are the same yet different (if that makes sense lol).  I tend to be very heavy handed and I blame that on being a Lefty but we all know Lefty's a very creative right?!!

So here is Humphrey Feeding the Birds

I added some red flowers, feathers and a glitter snowflake

The paper collection is from Teresa Collins the collection actually was full of beautiful floral patterns and stripes - it wasn't for Christmas but the collection of colors were perfect!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used




Powered by Blogger.