SS Challenge #144

12:04 AM
Hi everyone welcome to the Sweetstamps.com Challenge #144 - It's Anything Goes!!  For this challenge I went with something clean and simple.  I had a challenge from a follower to create a card with 2 stamps but make it simple to follow under 10 min.  So I am hoping I did a good job and I even beat the time constraint so let me know what you think everyone?  


Here is the final product I used Sweetstamp Merry Christmas Script and Open Hearts Medallion  then I colored only the hearts added some bling to fancy it up and walla this what I came up with!!


Thanks for stopping by everyone and please leave a comment and let me know what you think - I would love to hear...

 I hope you will join in on the challenge! Every entry qualifies you for a chance to win $20 of items from the store at Sweet Stamps, and if you use a Sweet Stamps image- you will receive an additional chance to win! The winner is chosen by Random.org- so everyone has a chance to win!

  There are weekly challenges as well- come join us!!!   Stop by the Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog HERE to see what the rest of the DT has created for the Challenges



11 comments:

Denise said...

Monica what can I say but Gorgeous!! Love the White, Black and a touch of Red!!
Sweet hugs
Denise
xox

Carolyn L. said...

I LOVE how graphic your card is and I like how you made the sentiment separate.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, striking colors with the black and red. Love the red hearts and added bling.

Barbara Bruder said...

Monica, what a beautiful card. Love the Black, White and that splash of Red. So beautiful.

Ms Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com) said...

Love this lovely card.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this quick card sure packs a punch- the pop of red is a perfect touch, and LOVE the bling!

Dangina Martinez said...

Stunning! Love your design.
Hugs, Dangina

Donna K said...

Black, white and a splash of red…can't go wrong there, Monica. Your card is stunning and I would NEVER guess you did it in such speedy time.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

oh wow as soon as I saw this I thought of the Queen of Hearts! I love it!

Roxie said...

Nice card Monica, I really like the row of gems and flower center.

Annette said...

Clean, simple and GORGEOUS! This is really amazing and in that short time... Love how the red pops!
Hugs Annette

Powered by Blogger.