SS#145 the holidays

5:14 PM
Well finally, the holiday season is upon us and I am feeling this year even though it was a hard one will be great.  For all those who have lost loved ones, who lost their jobs an homes.  You are in my prayers and keep the faith that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  God tends to never dish more than you can take!

For my Holiday card I chose to put the word Thanks on it because I want to say Thanks to all of you who have supported me and gave me words of encouragement when I need them the most.  I know a lot of people may say how can you consider a person you never see a friend.  Well let me tell you some people I have met online have been a better friend than ones I know in person.

 I used Sweetstamp Lace Tree for my card 

I added some screen that my dog chewed up lol yeah I am serious and some chippies.  I hope everyone enjoyed my card and the sentiment behind it and have a great Thanksgiving!!

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Wow this is lovely!! love your trees!!!
Sweet Hugs
Denise
xox

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Love the colors and combination of elements. The snow flake and torn paper are great ideas! Great coloring on the trees too.

Vicki said...

Beautiful and fun holiday card!

Donna K said...

Wonderful reminder about giving thanks, Monica. I can completely understand about your friendship comments and I think that many of us are in the same boat as you…friendship comes in many forms! Love your trees and that added screen is FAB! Wonderful inspiration.

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a bold design, love the bright green of the trees against the softer green. Love the way you layered everything together and the distressing on the red layer.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the way the tree pops right out- beautifully colored! And, thanks to the pooch, the screen is also a great element! Wonderful card- and prayers being said if needed- as mentioned in your post!

Powered by Blogger.