Rejoice

Hi everyone Monica here with a 5 days before Christmas post.  Today I am sharing a table decor piece I made.  I used Clear Scraps and some papers from Imaginisce

The flowers I made from the leftover packaging 
Then I used a digi image to top it off from Treasured Times Rubber stamps - my niece is in love with stamps these days so I had to use a stamp for this decoration - it was a demand! lol 


I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by....

Challenges
Bearly Mine - AG

5 comments:

Jody @Treasured Times Stamps said...

Love how it turned out Monica! So cute! Thank you for using one of our stamp images on your project!

Karen Letchworth said...

Darling, Monica! I love your sweet style and enjoy your art.
I hope you will stop by to share with us some time at Word Art Wednesday - I would really enjoy having you share with us!
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks I definitely come down and share

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks Jody the images were perfect

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card, Thanks for sharing at BMC.
Hugs Julie x

Powered by Blogger.