Simple Christmas

SweetStamps BLOG

Hi everyone welcome to another Sweet Stamps Challenge #147 Simple Christmas!  So i had to really think about this one.. so for my post I made something a little different.  I made some super easy Christmas decorations using Sweetcuts Pretty Petals and Sweetstamps Holly & Berries

 The focal point is the Pretty Petals die that serves as the main ornament piece
  I colored the Holly & Berry stamp and used it as a topper for the ornament

I hope everyone enjoyed my Simple Christmas challenge post and hopefully this is simple enough for everyone to try at home.  Great project to entertain the kiddies with...

So be sure to hop on over to the Sweetstamps Challenge blog and enter your project for your chance to win a $20 gift certification to the Sweetstamps store!



7 comments:

Carolyn L. said...

Monica, what a super creative idea for your decorations! They turned out beautiful.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such lovely Christmas decorations!! What a lovely idea! LOVE them! So beautiful!

Calypso's Crafts said...

Wow...This is really special!!! These decorations are so beautiful and unique!! Love how you used the Sweetcuts and holly stamp!! BRILLIANT!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this ornament idea- and the topper with the holly is fabulous! Love the sparkle and the beads you added- a great idea for crafts with kids- may have to cut out a few for the family holiday- we will be traveling and 5 families in a hotel- 2 at the folks- so will need to keep the kids occupied : )

Denise said...

Monica what can I say? I am lost for word! Absolutely fantastic!!! You are a very creative and clever Lady!!
Sweet Hugs
Denise
xox

Donna K said...

These are just wonderful, Monica. Way to make something simple look AMAZING! I'm sure these look wonderful on your tree.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Such an awesome design, love how you used the dies as ornaments. Love it!!

Powered by Blogger.