Take Flight

7:18 AM
Hi everyone Monica here sharing a project I made using the Just Imagine Crafts butterfly and it has been awhile since I have used it.  Lately I have been trying to learn how to use my copics so I have been on a coloring frenzy..

 I used the JI Butterfly punch - cut it in half and made wings for the sides of the cards



I hope everyone enjoyed my post 2 days before Christmas and hopefully some of you are enjoying the snow unlike the 80 degree weather here in Florida!

Challenges:



6 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

How lovely! Beautiful colors, and what a neat design! Awesome coloring, btw :)

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Monica… what a sweet image and your colouring is awesome!! I love the pretty flowers and the embossed wings … such a beautiful colour combo! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Cathy said...

the card is adorable Monica, you did a fab job coloring,
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks Val means a lot from.a.coloring pro like you..

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks glad I found Divas by design

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks Cathy

Powered by Blogger.