Tis the Season

Hi everyone I am sharing a project I made using a My Betsies stamp from Treasured Times Rubber Stamps you can purchase her here: Ho Ho Hanna  .  I got all the dies from Sweetstamps.com they carry a huge variety of dies that I love definitely a go to place!  I really don't enter to many challenges but I am off  so I figured what they hay...  I also did a tutorial on how I made the red flowers shown on the card.

 I used Sweet Williams dies for the flowers

 Step 1.  Punch out the dies and I usually color my paper with paint, glimmer mist etc... it always gives the flowers a really nice deep color
Step 2.   Then I wrapped each petal around like a paint brush so I could make a bud 
Step 3.   just like this and then I take my embossing gun to dry it, but also I burn the edges of the paper which gives the flower a really cool distressed look

Step 4.  Then you just unravel the flower and layer each flower (4) and stagger them then I added some stamens to the centers

Challenges:
Cheery Lynn - Anything Goes Challenge. 
Supplies Used:

Lace Faerie Queen with Angel Wing Die set Large DL160  Sweet Williams Flower Strip Die B307  Card Die FRENCH LATTICE FRAME SMALL A2 size FRM132  HoHoWatermarkedImage


16 comments:

Vicki said...

Beautiful flowers! TFS the tutorial. Happy New YEar to you!

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful card Monica.

Smiles Sher

Cathy said...

the flowers are beautiful as well as the card in it's entirety.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Stampin' Monica said...

You are awesome!!! Thank you so much for the tutorial too!!!!!

Marie Gamber said...

gorgeous! thank you so much for sharing your wonderful technique. I am your newest follower! Stop by from MIM
Hugs,
Marie

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful!! Lovely coloring! Such a sweet image!!

Sandy Hulsart said...

Monica, this is such a sweet card and your flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for the step by step. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

Sandy said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and the beautiful lace, butterfly and bling!!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Debbie's Time Out said...

Wow Beautiful side step card. Cool image and the flowers and lace really add to it. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Challenge.

ednamburgess said...

Bright beautiful card. Thanks for sharing how you did the flowers. The lace really adds to the card and like the side step you used. Edna

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks Vicku

Monica Edwards said...

Super Bowl asy to make

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks for becoming a follower

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks so much.fingers crossed

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks for having me

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks for the love

Powered by Blogger.