Treasured Times Ch. 8

11:00 AM
Hi everyone Monica here to share the next Treasured Times Rubber Stamps challenge #8 for this challenge the design used The Paper Nests Dolls stamp Winter Mail Avery designed by Christine Young and we had to use glitter.  I created a card using in my opinion vintage Christmas colors.  I added some May Arts ribbon, glitter fairy dust from Creative Inspiration paints, some glitter leaves I found at Michaels and flowers.


So head on down to the Treasure Times Challenge blog here and  let's see what you can come up with using glitter and you can win 2 free digis from Treasured Times - simple right?!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

Patricia Chalas said...

Monica your card is adorable!! Love your coloring!

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks I am grtting better.

Powered by Blogger.