Kiss

Hi everyone today my card for Sweetstamps.com this week uses the Kissing technique. The idea is to kiss 2 stamps together instead of lips lol.  Same concept though...



I used Sweetstamp Tall Grassy Flowers and Artsy Fartsy Life's A Beach clear stamp to kiss together.  I wasnt too sure about it but I love the bright hues.  Dont forget to enter our Winter Blues challenge at Sweetstamps as well.  You could win $20Gc and there are so many new yummies in the store to choose from!!


Sweetstamps Supplies



Tall Grassy Flowers 1012H  Life's A Beach Clear Stamp Set AF4808   Shades™ Ink Spots EARTHY

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- makes me feel warm all over! Love the scene you have created and the colors are great!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the design, makes me want to go to the beach. Wonderful bright colors and flowers.

Donna K said...

i'm so ready for summer, Monica...this card is so cheery. Great flowers and colors!

Vicki said...

Beautiful, Monica! Love the colors on your card.

Powered by Blogger.