Winter Blues


Welcome to the next Sweetstamps.com challenge Winter Blues.  For this challenge I had to think since I am not a huge fan of blue so for me this was the perfect thing to do.  So I used Sweetstamp Black Capped Chickadees designed by Jacqueline Hill gorgeous right!! and colored the leaves blue and birds the usual brown color. I thought it was a perfect fit.




I added so flowers and a metal sentiment from Momenta and of course my spellbinder dies.

We'd love to see your NEW creation (cards, scrapbook pages, mixed media, ATCs, etc.), so come and join the fun! You could win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Our Monthly Technique Challenge Kissing starts tomorrow so be sure to check that out as well and it goes through January 20th, join us with your creation and check out what our DT Sweeties made! View ALL the monthly challenges here.


***Don't forget to check back later this week for more inspiration from our monthly Guest Designers!***



 Happy Stamping! Have a super sweet week!
Supplies Used
Black Capped Chickadees & Blessings DUO 3060J

12 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

WOW!!!! Can I take coloring lessons from you?! You are amazing! This is simply stunning, I would frame it! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Lisa

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks you think. I did it late last night cause I couldnt think blue... lol appreciate comment a lot.

Carolyn L. said...

Stunning! Love how you colored the birds and I like how you used the blue on the leaves.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Amazing- LOVE your coloring- I would have never have thought of Blue leaves- but they are fabulous!!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE this card!!!

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL card!!
Saw you on MIM!!
Have a GREAT day!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real stunner, love the image and your colouring is awesome.Spotted you over on Make it Monday and came over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

kenli said...

Great job! This is just a very beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing this at Card Mania Challendges. We hope to see you back very soon!

Miss Emerald said...

Gorgeous card! Great design and colours. Your colouring is absoluyely amazing too. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Rita Edwards said...

Beautiful work! I saw your card on MiM and really loved it! Good luck with the challenge, hugs, Rita

Adventures of a Crafty Traveller said...

Hi Monica, I love your sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday.

Rachael :-)

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow, this is stunning!!! Gorgeous coloring and love the color combination you used. Love the variety of shaped layers. Awesome finishing touch with those wonderful flowers.

Sandy said...

Just popping in to let you know I featured your lovely card on my blog today as a POTW from last week's Make It Monday entries.
Hugs,
Sandy

Powered by Blogger.