MarkerPOP

6:00 AM
Hi everyone Monica here with some exciting news I am officially a MarkerPOP girl!! home of the premium markers and much more. .

 
 I am located in the Sunshine State and currently work at the Kennedy Space Center and I have 2 older children and one baby boy named Roscoe my pitbull/pointer mix.  He is the love of my life at the moment lol well after scrapbooking that is.  I am a huge copic fan and what is nice is you can get them all here from the MarkerPOP store.  The store is full of all the latest and greatest craft supplies and Ashley has some new CHA 2014 items in store as well so stock up!!

So, to end I hope to inspire everyone through my crafts to become MarkerPOP fans if you aren't already one and don't forget our challenges will be starting up again so be sure to join in the fun and you could be the next winner!!

Share our Challenge!



Help us spread the word MarkerPOP Challenge is Back! 
also,

Share our Blog!



Share our Blog with your Friends & Family by adding this button to your blog.
Check back tomorrow to see who is next on the introduction list...

1 comment:

Crafting Marfa said...

Congratulations Monica! That's wonderful news. I'll bet that you're over the moon with excitement! I'm going to check out that store. I've never visited it before. Good luck! I can't wait to see the projects that you're going to make.

Powered by Blogger.