What Time is It?

Hi everyone Simply Monica with my first official post for MarkerPOP during my stay here with MarkerPOP I will de focusing on 3D/Altered Art projects and everyday this week we are each going to be giving away one of our favorite items from the store! I have chosen a die from Mariannes Creatables... You will have until 11:59pm PST on February 27th to enter. Winners will be announced the next day and the winner will have TWO weeks to claim their prize.

Now on to my project for my post I created this altered clock piece and the clock really does work too! Neat huh?!  This is a piece from Gina's Designs
IMG_0618
I covered it with Echo Park patterned paper - For the Record I used a new release from C.C Designs - Roberto's Rascals Valentines and also used Some Odd Girl - Sunny Mae stamp both colored with copics and then I fussy cut the images
IMG_0619
Here is a closer look at Sunny Mae!
IMG_0621
Roberto's Rascals are the cutest darn stamps I have seen just love them and there are different styles available in the MarkerPOP store so check it out
IMG_0620(1)
Monica    

3 comments:

The Paper Nest Dolls said...

Great job Monica!! Soooo cute.! And congrats again on Marker Pop , they are an amazing store . Looking forward to all your projects .... Woot woot!! : )

bearsmother said...

Great job of coloring. Off to see Marker POP. New company for me.

Donna K said...

This is just so CUTE, Monica! What a fun piece..I can honestly say that I've never seen an altered clock quite as unusual and adorable as this one. Fabulous coloring…that Sunny Mae is a sassy lil thing. Looking forward to following your Marker Pop journey!

Powered by Blogger.