ArtbyMiran - Anything Goes

Friday, March 21, 2014
Happy Friday everyone!
and Welcome to another Artbymiran's Challenge

First I want to say thanks to everyone who supported Miran's 
1st ANYTHING GOES Challenge
We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing entries!

The Winner, Top 3 Picks and Guest Designer from the first challenge will be announced on March 28th so be sure to check back to see all of the amazing winner's!!


So here we are again with the 2nd "ANYTHING GOES"
also, please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Jane Savage
 
Now enough of my babbling and on to my post today I am sharing:
 
 
 
Belinda says Thanks to everyone for winning her emmy award as best dressed but she is just a bit bashful - ha ha did that make sense - not funny ok ok..
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by everyone and be sure to check out inspiration blog as there is always amazing inspirational pieces being showcased.  The team is loaded with phenomenal coloring or colorers or whatever the right word is..
 
Also as a twist I have decided to start giving away some of my creations so if anyone really loves some of my stuff leave a comment on my post and tell me one thing you liked about it.
 
 

2 comments:

Robin said...

This is so very beautiful! I love how you colored her. Hugs, Robin

marylouh said...

I love the coloring on the little girl. The shading is excellent. I hope to be able to "paint" this well someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...