Basket Full of Cats

Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Hi everyone Simply Monica here with my next altered project for MarkerPOP I altered this balsa wood purse for my niece.  She always begs and pleads with me to use my copics and the answer is always the same uh, no! So I let her pick a project to do and she chose the purse and this image from Sweetpea Stamps Basket Full of Cats by Helena Reis.
I used copics to color her with an some patterned paper from
  • Skin: E00, E01, E11, E21
  • Dress:BG11, BG13. BG15. BG18
  • Basket: E31, E33, E35
  • Hair: E53, E55, E57, E59
  • Sleeves: R24, R27
  • Cheek - R20
 
This flower was a paper flower that originally was pink and I misted it with Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist - Tokoyo from the MarkerPOP store
Thanks for stopping by everyone and I would love to read your comments!


6 comments:

Donna K said...

Oooo, la la, what a fun hand bag for your niece, Monica! This is so fabulous, lady. I love your coloring and the way you put your papers and elements together, great style!

Vicki robertson said...

Beautiful, Monica! I want to color like you when I grow up!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Super fun project Monica! I love the lace and the pop of teal. Thanks for joining the Paper Wings Productions challenge! :)

katiebug92 said...

Awww, this is adorable! Great job with coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Wings Productions!!

ericarose said...

Wow this is gorgeous !! I love your image and your coloring!! Stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Wings Productions! We hope to see you again next month!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is very Adorable!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...