Couture - G45

12:08 AM
Hi everyone Monica her with my final post for Eclectic Paperie and I want to say thank so much for having me and I hope everyone enjoyed my projects.  For my final post I decided to do something normal I guess you could say.  I figured I would show everyone how Eclectic Paperie has products that every crafter can use.  So I made a G45 mini album with the gorgeous Couture patterned paper I received from EP.

 







2 of my fave projects I did for Eclectic Paperie!




Thanks again for having me and Happy Hump Day!



12 comments:

Maria said...

Monica, what a beautiful mini! Love how you used the Couture papers and G45 album together. And that adornment on the cover is to-die for.

pelangsing wsc biolo ampuh said...

good produc

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such beautiful projects! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #4: Sparkle, Glitz or Glam.

Gloria Stengel said...

Wonderful projects! You are so very talented! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Amber Milone said...

Great projects! I love your canvas! Thanks for sharing with us at CHACB.

glendabrooks.blogspot.com said...

What beautiful projects you have created! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Christy Butters said...

Love your projects. That mini is fantastic.
Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

Tammi said...

what awesome projects! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Pammejo said...

Beautiful projects...Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Craft Hoarders!!

Jan Marie said...

Beautiful work! The album and box are outstanding! Thanks for sharing your glitz, glam and bling with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

lost coast scrapper said...

Goregous work! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Donna Idlet said...

Love your G45 mini album. Thanks for playing along with Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge.

Powered by Blogger.