Fairy Magic

Hi Simply Monica here with another MarkerPOP post. Today I am sharing and altered drawer that I found at Goodwill. I used some patterned paper from Gorjuss and I must say this is the first time I have ever used this paper and the name fits the paper GORJUSS! The paper is a very thick cardstock and the colors are very deep and rich absolutely GORJUSS.
mp2
I used Some Odd Girl stamp: Fairy Magic
mp1
I colored her with copic markers
  • Dress: R81, R83, R85
  • Skin: E50, E51, E53
  • Hair: E15, E17, E19, E57
  • Leaves: G09
mp
I added a few flowers and a chipboard piece to the front and the drawers all open so you can store some knicks or miscellaneous embellies that you just dont know where to put.
mp3
Thanks for stopping by everyone and be sure to check out our challenges which has started back up!

Monica

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.