Go Green

6:00 AM


Hi Monica here today I am sharing my project I created for MarkerPop's Challenge - Go Green.  I used a stamp from The Paper nest Dolls which features Easter Owen not exactly what you would think for Green but I don't celebrate St. Patricks Day.  So I used this stamp instead and colored him green and used some St Patty's paper.  I altered a clock added a spray of flowers to garnish the clock face..  

 I love how the black, gold and green match together


Make sure you head down to the MarkerPOP blog and join the challenge and you could be that Lucky Go Green Winner!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Holy cow girl!!
What an amazing project ♥♥♥
LOVE your green with the gold/black, looks fantastic!
Stamp is amazing ♥
Will definitely have a go at this challenge.
Hugs to you my friend
Jill

Tammy J said...

I love the clock. But get rid of the little man. LOL. You done a great job.

Joey said...

Monica this is gorgeous! Joey x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this Irish clock! The cute Easter image is delightful. My Dad is 100% Irish and we do celebrate. LOVE what you have done with this awesome clock!

Powered by Blogger.