April Showers

7:00 AM
Hi everyone I am back with another Clear Scraps post.  Today I am sharing very easy to make and a great idea for home made calendars.  I took the Clear Scraps 12x12 clear acrylic sheet and cut it down to size to fit the G45 A Place in Time patterned paper.  My mom complains about calendars all the time and she asked if I could make her something simple to use.

http://www.clearscraps.com/product_p/cs12pagefree.htm

This is what I ended up with and she loved it she didnt want it to fancy smancy so I just added very light embellishments.  She wanted to be able to write what she wanted on it.

I have punched out numbers she can use but she preferred it to be totally blank so I have little numbers and notes printed out that she can post as she wants.  I hope everyone enjoyed my post it is not elaborate. but sometimes simple is a good thing!

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning calendar idea. Love the butterflies.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Donna Maligno said...

Love this, Monica! How very clever.

Denise said...

Monica, how lovely is this. Very clever!
Sweet Hugs
Denise
xx

Powered by Blogger.