Sunshine

Hi everyone Simply Monica here with my 1st post for Helmar.  I created a mini Easter album to put photos of my niece and nephew in this year.  My kids are way to old for the Easter Bunny so now I use my niece and nephew for all my crafty projects. This is the 1st mini I made for their photos so its packed with a bunch of different things.  I wanted to be able to add photos easily.  I used nice fun bright colors and used my Helmar Adhesives to hold it all together because it is super thick! - See more at: http://helmarusa.typepad.com/#sthash.yoP6KGVs.dpuf
Hi everyone Simply Monica here with my 1st post for Helmar.  I created a mini Easter album to put photos of my niece and nephew in this year.  My kids are way to old for the Easter Bunny so now I use my niece and nephew for all my crafty projects. This is the 1st mini I made for their photos so its packed with a bunch of different things.  I wanted to be able to add photos easily.  I used nice fun bright colors and used my Helmar Adhesives to hold it all together because it is super thick! - See more at: http://helmarusa.typepad.com/#sthash.yoP6KGVs.dpuf

 Hi everyone Simply Monica here with my 1st post for Helmar.  I created a mini Easter album to put photos of my niece and nephew in this year.  My kids are way to old for the Easter Bunny so now I use my niece and nephew for all my crafty projects. This is the 1st mini I made for their photos so its packed with a bunch of different things.  I wanted to be able to add photos easily.  I used nice fun bright colors and used my Helmar Adhesives to hold it all together because it is super thick!
 
First page has a fun Hello sentiment with a bunch of spots to add some mini photos


Here comes the sunshine and we all know nothing is more amazing than watching the kids run in the sunshine looking for all those eggs!
I know they could not be more happier either right?!!



Here is a photo showing how thick the album is and my Helmar adhesive is the perfect glue that can keep this mini together.  In certain spot I used the Zapdots to add height..


Products Used:
Thanks for stopping by everyone and be sure to leave a comment - love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.