Use Paint or Pen - Stampotique

8:04 AM
Magda is the hostess this week for Stampotique and here is what she's eager to see from you:

I always have a pen or pencil with me. Always with notebook full of drawings and doodles. I'm sure not only me! I would love to see a pen in your project. It can be a drawing, doodles or simply some journaling. It might be even a single word. I'm looking forward to see your entries for this challenge!

**Please read new rule instituted with this challenge-we will no longer be accepting digi stamp creations as part of our challenges.  Stampotique is a red rubber stamp company and we prefer to see creations with stamps versus those with digital creations.  These entries will be deleted and will not be eligible for the prize.  Thank you for understanding.**

IMPORTANT REMINDER:
Please read ALL RULES on the linkz page before linking your creation.
If you didn't follow the rules posted, you may have been deleted.  
Feel free to relink your creation with the correct information for a chance to win.

*No digi stamp creations please*
 
 This is my previous  challenge creation for Stampotique - I wanted to share it with everyone
 

2 comments:

Kay Wallace said...

Hi, Monica, and congratulations on being invited to create alongside the Stampotique Design Team as the Guest Designer for April!! Both these pieces are so amazingly full of color and texture--not to mention Stampotique images! I have to say that this week's creation is definitely my favorite as I love metal in art, almost as much as humor. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Kristen said...

Monica,
Your pieces are gorgeous....The colors so vibrant.....

Powered by Blogger.