Annabelle

Welcome to Artbymiran's Challenges

It's time for our 8th "Anything Goes" Challenge
Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite

for Challenge #6
you can see the announcement of winners here 
Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our 7th Challenge?
Be sure to check back for our announcement next Friday June 20th !!

Now please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week

Carla Suto 


Hi, I’m Carla from Carla’s Stamping Spot. I live in Birmingham, AL with my husband and two senior kitties. I’m “retired” for now after 25 years in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry. I’ve been crafting all my life, but then I got introduced to card making and paper crafts about 7 years ago and the rest is history! I love to make cards for all occasions and I dabble in many different styles. I especially enjoy working with digis and coloring with my Copics! I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer for the Art by Mi Ran Challenge.

Carla's beautiful card showcasing 


Please visit Carla's blog and leave her some love for her beautiful creation!

For this challenge I create a vintage well maybe shabby chic... card using 

Title : Annabelle
Date : April 15 2014
Link : https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/187452273/digital-stamp-annabelle-digi-stamp?ref=shop_home_active_22

I used Joy Craft dies and Cheery Lyn dies to make the flowers.  I hope everyone enjoyed my post and can't wait to see all the gorgeous creations.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.