Discover

Hi everyone Monica here with a Helmar post for you today.  I am sharing a layout I did and this is a rarity since I dont do these too often, but I think its time for me to brush up on my layout skills.  I created this one using a picture of these cheetah or hmm... may be a leopard or something.  Anyways it was at the zoo and when I saw the picture and paper they just seemed to match. I used Helmar Super-Tac to lay down the chipboard pieces to make sure they would not be going any where.  This glue is so great it dries in seconds and for me that is a good thing.


 I also used the Clear Kote Fixative spray over the chipboard pieces as a topcoat for the ink because ink always seems to rub off and I am sure it is something I am doing I know.
 I used my Helmar Liquid Zapdots 1.06 oz on the back of my chipboard word frame below to have it pop off the page more and to give it a 3d look.  Now this is some awesome stuff!!



Helmar Products 
Liquid Zapdots
Super-Tac
 Crystal Kote Fixative Spray 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.