Unique Technique

7:38 AM
Hello everyone the Sweeties were all challenged to use painters tape this week for the Technique Challenge.  I know it's often used as sort of way to add color with texture but I used it as a decorative piece.  I actually had a whole different look, but it was hard to see but I will posting that as soon as I figure it out
 
I used Sweetstamp Tall Grassy Flowers for my card.  In a distress ink color Frayed Burlap to match the backgrounds more. Now I am thinking I could have used the tape to create a sky look.  Yo have to see all the gorgeous post on the Sweetstamp blog.

Sweetstamp Supply 
 Distress Ink Pad FRAYED BURLAP
Tall Grassy Flowers 1012H
Hello SweetStamps.com friends! 

It is time for a NEW Monthly Technique Challenge

This month's theme is... 
Painter's Tape Technique

What a super fun technique, with beautiful results!

For a tutorial, check out one I created last month here.
- See more at: http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/#sthash.omUSARbl.dpuf
Hello SweetStamps.com friends! 

It is time for a NEW Monthly Technique Challenge

This month's theme is... 
Painter's Tape Technique

What a super fun technique, with beautiful results!

For a tutorial, check out one I created last month here.
- See more at: http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/#sthash.omUSARbl.dpuf
Hello SweetStamps.com friends! 

It is time for a NEW Monthly Technique Challenge

This month's theme is... 
Painter's Tape Technique

What a super fun technique, with beautiful results!

For a tutorial, check out one I created last month here.
- See more at: http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/#sthash.omUSARbl.dpuf

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- love the image stamped on DP and the tape is a great accent!

Barbara Bruder said...

I love the painters tape as an accent. I would have never thought to use it that way. The tall grassy flowers is so pretty. Great card.

Barbara Bruder said...

I love the painters tape as an accent. I would have never thought to use it that way. The tall grassy flowers is so pretty. Great card.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, I love how you used the tape as an accent piece. Sweet!!

Denise said...

Very nice and so suttle! Love the tags you created with the tape. Love your foreground you created.
Sweet Hugs
Denise

Powered by Blogger.