What's Cooking

6:00 AM
Hi everyone Simply Monica here again with another MarkerPOP project.  Today I have created a recipe box using an absolute perfect stamp Chef Angelina now available in the MarkerPOP store.  She is just too cute and perfect for a gift idea as well.




Copics Used:
Skin: E00, E000, E11, E04
Cheeks: R20
Hair: E11, E13, E15, E18
Dress: RV23, RV21, RV25
YG06, YG09, YG19
Bowl: B00, B97
Mixer: C00, C1, C3, C5

Take a peek inside I used blank cards so that they could be more personalized.  I hope everyone enjoyed my post and this is a easy gift giving idea and you can use just about any box, but you have to be sure to use Chef Angelina of course!!

  

1 comment:

Heidi Brawley said...

This is very Adorable!!!! I soo Love it!!! What a Sweet gift this would make!!! hugs, Heidi

Powered by Blogger.