Joy

11:31 AM
Hi everyone Simply Monica here with a fun tag for Craft-Dee Bowz which is all about fun purple and flowers and I added this fun image to the center which seemed to go so well this tag. I made the flowers that I put on the tag with plain white cardstock and then I added some purple stamens to the center.
Joy by Monica Edwards Supplies Cardstock: Recollections; Other: Embossed Paper, Handmade Flowers, Stamens; Tool: Craft-Dee-BowZ; Image: Random Fan; Embellishment: Making Memories; Ribbon: May Arts; Die: Memory Box

Here is a closeup shot of the flowers and the gorgeous bow I made using the Craft-Dee Bowz tool. Bow making could be an easier. Well I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

This tag is so cute and so pretty. Your flowers are beautiful and like that you used the purple in the centers. Great bow!Your image is so sweet and colored so wonderfully.

Leah Tees said...

Beautiful Monica! Love the flowers, you have to tell me your secret ;)

Creative M said...

Elegant & Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Powered by Blogger.