Fly Away!!

Hi everyone Simply Monica here with another MarkerPop post.  I have created a acetate gift box using C.C Designs Breeze.  I absolutely love these adorable images because you can use them for more than just cards.  They are very versatile in my opinion!!

I used some dies, a cute lil frog brad, topped off with ribbon to finish the box off!

Copics:

  • Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57
  • Skin: E00, E000, E11, E04
  • Cheeck: R20
  • Dress: R81, R83, R85
  • Dog: C00, C1, C3


Thanks so much for stopping by

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Monica this is such a lovely gift idea. Loving the little box and the super cute image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Yes, those images are so darling! And this box is just adorable!

Powered by Blogger.