Sew Lovely

Hi everyone Monica here with my 1st crackled look project and I am so excited how it turned out!
IMG_0481
I made a shadow box from GDs and used and image from The Paper Nest Dolls to make this sewing box I crackled the edges of the box using Helmar Tacky Craft Glue and some paint.  I 1st applied the base coat in a navy blue and then added a layer of the Helmar Tacky Craft Glue
IMG_0482
I made some flowers and I always use my Helmar Quik Dry glue because with flowers you need to be able to have the glue dry fast - then I used the Helmar Fixative to spray over the crackle just to give it some added shine and for it to seal
IMG_0483
Thanks so much for stopping by everyone!
Simply Monica
Helmar Products
  • 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
  • Crystal Kote Fixative Spray

1 comment:

Ms Linda said...

Great job. Looks good.

Powered by Blogger.