Altered Canvas

Hi everyone Monica here and  I am sharing and altered canvas piece along with a really super easy flower tutorial. To me you can never go wrong with a flower whether it be handmade or store bought ladies.  So, here is my finished piece using a picture of my beautiful niece as the focal point.
Supplies Needed:
 
1. Punch out a 5 petal flower and you want to cut between each petal
2.  Sand the edges of the flowers with a light grade sand paper
 

 It will look like this once your done and look or gorgeous this ends up looking, nice huh?!!
 
3. Take your tweezers and twist the paper around each petal
They end up looking like this
4. Now layer your flower pieces by staggering the each flower

5. Poke a hole through the middle  to push the stamens through and I use glue on my stamens so they stay put and are more sturdy
Look how gorgeous these are right?!

Closer look at the flowers

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.