CJM New Release Hop

11:00 AM
Welcome to the monthly NEW RELEASES for A Creative Journey with Melissa. Every SECOND WEDNESDAY of the month we will be featuring our newly released stamp sets. I am a Design Team member for A Creative Journey with Melissa and I am thrilled to be able to share these creations with you today. The new stamp releases are the You’re Snow Wonderful and Coffee is my liquid therapy. We are also highlighting our amazingly cute and versatile Everyday Alphabet stamp sets throughout this hop as well. I am highlighting the Coffee is My Liquid Therapy stamp set (or sets as you can combine sets on a project as long as they are released) for this blog hop. 


Please be sure to hop along to each Design Team Member's blog, become a follower their blog and answer the question correctly that they have posted to qualify to win the prizes.

The prizes include:
You're Snow Wonderful
Coffee is my liquid therapy 
Sizzix Embossing Folder set
Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D foam squares 


My question is what product can you use with color pencils to blend?

The blog hop line-up:

Melissa: http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.com/blog/october-new-stamp-releases-blog-hop-giveaway/

Amanda
http://theoccasionalcard.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-creative-journey-with-melissa-october.html

Alena: http://www.anela.com/2014/10/a-creative-journey-with-melissa-october.html

Haidee: http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/2014/10/new-release-stamp-set-with-creative.html

Brandie http://justapieceofmebrans.blogspot.com/2014/10/coffee-is-my-liquid-therapy.html

Monica - you are here

Rhodahttp://rockpaperscissorsandscrap.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-creative-journey-with-melissa-stamp.html

Alease  http://prettiespleasecraftycorner.blogspot.com

Please be sure to answer on everyone's blog the question asked of you correctly and follow each blog. You will be entered in the giveaway for the three prizes if you do so! Entries for this blog hop will end Friday at 8 PM PT. Winners will be announced on Saturday on the A Creative Journey with Melissa's blog http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.com/blog/october-new-release-blog-hop-winners/

Be sure to check back to see if you are a winner!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us!

Here is the link to all the awesome stamps sets available:

11 comments:

Brans said...

Love your work as always Monica! So beautiful and inspiring! My answer is a water pen. I love using it with colored pencils to blend them!

Helen Gullett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen Gullett said...

Your cards are stunning, Monica! I love your vintage style. And I have CTMH Blending Pen that I use with CTMH Watercolor Pencils all the time :)

*****A Creative Journey with Melissa***** said...

Love your creations :) I usually use a blending paper thing that I got from an art store... They work really well but I can't remember what they are called :) LOL!

Amanda said...

Wonderful and Beautiful cards!! You have a very unique vintage style that I love! I look forward to each of your cards every release! I cant wait to see what you have in store for us next month!

Haidee said...

super adorable cards TFS your creative side!
the answer is a blender

4Him said...

Beautiful cards!!

Rhoda Sorensen said...

Love how you layer on your projects, so beautiful. and elegant. I know people use blending pens and other tools. I have them. But I usually just get a cup of water and dip a q-tip in the water to blend. I feel I have more control that way and love the soft look of it.

Danie May said...

What a fun name for a stamp set - Coffee is my Liquid Therapy and so true! both your projects are fabulous and I love the fun pun sentiments. xx

Alena Tenreiro said...

Monica, awesome cards I love the way you put them together.

JOXGIRL1 said...

Your cards are so beautiful works of art. I've just started getting into making them but they are no where near as amazing as yours. I'm working on it though.
I am not sure the answer is correct, but a blending tool helps to blend with some media. I know people have discussed using a blender with copic markers. I really haven't gotten into using colored pencils or watercolors. I just tried my hand at wax colors a few days ago. I just blended the colors together in a basic style. I am a beginner. I will consider picking up a blender next time I shop.
Saralee

Powered by Blogger.