Drink Wine

6:56 AM

Monthly Technique Challenge: POP UP BOX CARD

Hello and happy mid-October! This will be the last monthly challenge for Sweetstamps.com as they are changing things up a bit on the blog in November.
Our technique challenge theme is...
POP UP BOX CARD

This is an awesome technique! Check out a step by step tutorial here or watch the video here.

Here is my take on the technique and my first official pop-up box done this way at least.  Anyone for some wine!!
 
 This was actually really fun to make I think I will be making more of these!! So I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Monica this is just such a fun project of yours! i just love it! You brought everything so lovely together! Fab girl!!
Hugs
Denise
xx

Donna K said...

Oh goodness...this has to be the best way I've seen this stamp set used! Love this fun and fruity indulgence, Monica! Too, too clever!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Oh how fun is this! I could see how this could be used for a friend, and another friend, and there are many more too..... Love the funny sentiment too.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow this is beyond gorgeous. I love how you used the wine stamps in your design and the coloring on the images is awesome, that wine bottle looks real.

Powered by Blogger.